March 14, 2010

Apologies, and changes

Greetings to all who follow, and apologies for my month long absence.

Some of you follow my other blog, The Stag Warrior Speaks, so you are aware of my recent happenings, but for the rest of you, my life has taken such a turn that I can truly say I am never going back. I moved out of the house, and am actively searching for a job in my new home about an hour down the road whilst staying with some friends. I've done well in that endeavor after about a week of adjusting to what amounts to a "single" existence, and I don't mind telling you, I was a bit petrified.

I've started my new life, my journey has found a new path, and so too will this blog. I have found that the "story" style of writing has not come to me as often as I would have liked. Therefore, changes are in order. I intend to sleep on it, and make those changes, whatever they may be, in a few days.

Thanks for following, and stay tuned, as I am optimistic about what is to come.

1 comments:

Nydia said...

Being myself in a new stage of my life, I can only say to go ahead and believe your path is full of light, walk on!

Just grabbed your button to get easier to follow your journey!

Kisses from Nydia.